Disqus + Time Tracker Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Disqus and Time Tracker.
It's easy to connect Disqus + Time Tracker and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a Disqus comment is flagged.
Triggers when a user opts in to your email list. This trigger requires the forum to have a Disqus Pro subscription.
Triggers when a new timer is saved.
Triggers when a new timer is started.
Triggers when a timer is stopped for a specific client.
Triggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.
Triggers when a new timer is approved.
Triggers when a new timer is submitted.
Triggers when a new timer is started for a specific client.
Triggers when a timer is stopped that does not include a client.
- Step 1: Authenticate Disqus + Time Tracker.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.