How to connect Disqus + Kissmetrics
Zapier lets you send info between Disqus and Kissmetrics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.
automatically do this!
Creates a Kissmetrics event anytime a person triggers this integration.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Flagged CommentTriggers when a Disqus comment is flagged.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.Trigger
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a user opts in to your email list. This trigger requires the forum to have a Disqus Pro subscription.Trigger
- Push EventCreates a Kissmetrics event anytime a person triggers this integration.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Disqus + Kissmetrics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.