How to connect Displet + AWS Lambda
Zapier lets you send info between Displet and AWS Lambda automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Showing RequestOccurs when a user clicks "Request Showing/Info" from a property details pageTrigger
- New User RegistrationOccurs when a new user registers using the built-in lead capture light windowTrigger
- New FunctionTriggers when a new function is added.Trigger
- Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Displet and AWS Lambda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.