How to connect Direct Mail + Privy
Zapier lets you send info between Direct Mail and Privy automatically—no code required.
- Deleted AddressTriggers when an address is deleted from your address group.Trigger
- New AddressTriggers when a new address is added to your group.Trigger
- Sent CampaignTriggers when an email campaign is sent.Trigger
- Updated AddressTriggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.Trigger
- Delete AddressRemoves an address from a group.Action
- New AddressCreates a new address or updates an existing address.Action
- Unsubscribe AddressMarks an address as unsubscribed and (optionally) removes it from the group.Action
- Update AddressUpdate an address.Action
- Direct Mail
Finds an address by email.
Triggers when a new redemption occurs (typically, a purchase after sign-up).
Triggers when a new sign-up is created.
Creates a new signup to a campaign.
- Step 1: Authenticate Direct Mail + Privy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.