How to connect Digest by Zapier + kvCORE
Zapier lets you send info between Digest by Zapier and kvCORE automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.Action
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.Action
- Campaign ActionTriggers when a campaign action runs for a specific Zap ID.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead (excluding transfers) is added to your account (may be delayed about 15 minutes).Trigger
- Create Contact (Post)Creates a new contact within an account, optionally assigned to an agent.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a new contact within an account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Digest by Zapier and kvCORE.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.