How to connect Digest by Zapier + eStreamDesk
Zapier lets you send info between Digest by Zapier and eStreamDesk automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.Action
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.Action
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is createdTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Digest by Zapier and eStreamDesk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
If you are looking for an easy to use yet extremely powerful service to help you manage customer requests then eStreamDesk may be just what you are looking for. eStreamDesk is a hosted helpdesk and ticket tracking service that helps you to deliver exception customer service while saving time and cutting support costs.