Design Pickle Help & Support
What Design Pickle Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Completed Request - Triggers when a request is completed.
- New Request - Triggers when a new request is made.
- Find Request - Finds an existing request by subject.
- Update Request - Updates a request.
- Create Request - Creates a request.
How to Get Started with Design Pickle on Zapier
When you start creating a Design Pickle Zap, you will be asked to connect your Design Pickle account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Design Pickle API key.
To locate your API Key in your Design Pickle account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Design Pickle account.
- Click "Settings" from the Top Menu.
- Copy your API key. This is the long series of numbers after the text "Your super secret API token is".
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Design Pickle account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Design Pickle
Common Problems with Design Pickle on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message