How to connect Datadog + MongoDB
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and MongoDB automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New CollectionTriggers when you add a new collection.Trigger
- New DatabaseTriggers when you add a new database.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when you add a new document to a collection.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when you add a new field to a collection.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreate a new document in a collection of your choice.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and MongoDB.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.