How to connect Datadog + Jira Service Management
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Jira Service Management automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New RequestTriggers when a request is created.Trigger
- Updated RequestTriggers when a request is updated.Trigger
- Create RequestCreate a new request.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Jira Service Management.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.