How to connect DailyBot + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between DailyBot and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Kudos GivenTriggers every time that any Kudos are given to someone in your DailyBot organization.Trigger
- New Check-In Response CompletedTriggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New Form Response CompletedTriggers when a new response is added to a form in Dailybot by any user from your organization or external user.Trigger
- New Check-In Response Completed (Deprecated)Triggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- Give KudosIt gives kudos to one or several users in DailyBot.Action
- Send MessageIt sends a DailyBot Message to one or several users, or to a group of people (via channel or room).Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
purchase object whenever specified product is purchased
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
invoice object whenever specified product is purchased
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate DailyBot and Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.