How to connect DailyBot + Mautic
Zapier lets you send info between DailyBot and Mautic automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Check-In Response CompletedTriggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New Form Response CompletedTriggers when a new response is added to a form in Dailybot by any user from your organization or external user.Trigger
- Triggers when a response is added to a check-in in DailyBot by any user from your organization.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Page HitTriggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.Trigger
Triggers on a contact points change.
Creates a new contact or updates and existing contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate DailyBot + Mautic.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.