Dagger For Ethereum + ManyChat Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Dagger For Ethereum and ManyChat.
It's easy to connect Dagger For Ethereum + ManyChat and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when tokens are transferred.
Triggers whenever a new transaction occurs. Use it to listen to a transaction on a particular address.
Triggers when your bot sends the “Trigger a Zap” event.
Triggers when a user subscribes to your page.
Triggers when a new tag is added to a user.
Trigger whenever particular transaction is detected on contract.
Triggers when a chat is opened with a user.
Triggers when a user has purchased an order.
Triggers when you add/update a selected custom field on a user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dagger For Ethereum + ManyChat.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.