Curated Help & Support
What Curated Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new email subscriber is added.
- New Collected Link - Triggers when a link is collected from any source.
- New Published Issue - Triggers when an issue is published.
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when an email subscriber unsubscribes.
- Remove Subscriber - Unsubscribes an email address from a publication.
- Add New Subscriber - Adds an email subscriber to a publication.
- Add New Collected Link - Adds a link to the collected items for a publication.
How to Get Started with Curated on Zapier
To get started with Curated on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Curated account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked enter your Curated API Key
To locate your API Key in your Curated account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Curated account and go to Settings.
- Under the Integrations section, click on API Key.
- Copy the Zapier API key and paste it into Zapier.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then click “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Curated account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Curated
Common Problems with Curated on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message