How to connect Cryptowatch + Philips Hue
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and Philips Hue automatically—no code required.
Triggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.
Create a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- Set SceneChange lights in a room to a preset scene.Action
- Turn Lights On/OffSets lights in any number of rooms to the specified state.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch + Philips Hue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.