How to connect Cryptowatch + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.