How to connect Cryptowatch + Nomics Crypto
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and Nomics Crypto automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- New All Time HighTriggers when the specified currency hits a new all time high (reports once daily)Trigger
- New Candle (Aggregated)Triggers when a new aggregated kline candle is opened (reports either every 24 hours or 1 hour)Trigger
- New Currency Ticker (Daily)Triggers when new data is pulled for a specified currency, this trigger updates once daily at 0:00 UTCTrigger
- Rank ChangeTriggers when an assets rank changes or has been unchanged for 24 hours (0:00 UTC update)Trigger
- Percent ChangeTriggers when the specified currency has a price movement greater than or equal to the percentage parameter (in both directions), this trigger reports either daily or hourlyTrigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch and Nomics Crypto.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.