How to connect Cryptowatch + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Facebook Pages
Create a new page "stream" post on a page.
- Facebook Pages
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch and Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Facebook Pages Tutorials
About Facebook Pages
Facebook Pages lets you connect with your customers, fans and followers on the world's largest social network. Share relevant content to engage people who Like your page, create events to build and grow your community, and run a Facebook ad campaign by targeting location, age and more.