How to connect Cryptowatch + Dagger For Ethereum
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and Dagger For Ethereum automatically—no code required.
Triggers whenever a new block gets created, usually in every ~14 seconds.
Create a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.TriggerInstant
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.TriggerInstant
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.ActionScheduled
- New ERC20 Token TransferTriggers when tokens are transferred.TriggerInstant
- New BlockTriggers whenever a new block gets created, usually in every ~14 seconds.TriggerInstant
- On Particular Transaction on ContractTriggers when a particular transaction is detected on contract.TriggerInstant
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction occurs. Use it to listen to a transaction on a particular address.TriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch + Dagger For Ethereum.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.