How to connect Cryptowatch + CoinGate
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and CoinGate automatically—no code required.
Get all off the cancelled orders.
Create a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- Get Cancelled OrdersGet all off the cancelled orders.Trigger
- Get Confirming OrdersGet all of the orders that are awaiting blockchain network confirmation.Trigger
- Get Expired OrdersGet all of the orders that are expired.Trigger
- Get Invalid OrdersGet all of the orders that were rejected by the network or was not confirmed within 7 days.Trigger
- Get New OrdersGet all of the newly created orders.Trigger
Get all of your paid orders.
Get all of the pending orders.
Get all of the order that was refunded to the shopper.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch + CoinGate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.