How to connect Cryptowatch + Beamer
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and Beamer automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- New FeedbackTriggers when a new feedback is received.Trigger
- New NPS ResponseTriggers when a new NPS response is received.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when a new reaction is received.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch and Beamer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.