How to connect Cryptowatch + App Status by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Cryptowatch and App Status by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Triggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.
Create a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.
- New Market Price TriggerTriggers when the market price of an exchange's currency pair crosses some threshold.Trigger
- New Market Volume TriggerTriggers when the market volume of an exchange's currency pair reaches some threshold.Trigger
- Create OrderCreate a buy or sell order on any one of the hundreds of markets supported through the trading functionality on Cryptowatch.Action
- New or Updated App IncidentTriggers when there is a new or updated app incident (Note: Also triggers on incident resolution)Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Cryptowatch + App Status by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.