How to connect Crove + Encharge
Zapier lets you send info between Crove and Encharge automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document GeneratedTriggers when a document from the template is generated.Trigger
- Generate DocumentFills variables in the template and generates a document.Action
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
- Tag Added to PersonTriggers when a person is tagged.Trigger
- Tag Removed From PersonTriggers when a person is untagged.Trigger
- Person UnsubscribedTriggers when a person unsubscribes.Trigger
- Updated PersonTriggers when a person is updated.Trigger
- Add TagTag a person in EnchargeAction
Archive a person in Encharge
Create a new person or update an existing one.
Remove a tag from a person in Encharge
Stop all email to a person
- Step 1: Authenticate Crove and Encharge.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.