How to connect Crisp + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Crisp and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required.
- Edited ContactTriggers when a contact is edited.Trigger
- Message SentTriggers when an operator sends a messageTrigger
- Message IncomingTriggers when a visitor sends a message.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New ConversationTriggers when a new conversation is created.Trigger
- Conversation Custom Data UpdatedTriggers when custom data is added or removed in a conversation.Trigger
- Conversation Segments UpdatedTriggers when a segment is added or removed in a conversation.Trigger
- Conversation Status ChangeTriggers when a conversation is (un)resolved.Trigger
Creates/Update a contact
Triggers an automated campaign
Search previous Crisp conversations using a search query (an email, username, or word).
- Facebook Offline Conversions
Sends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Crisp + Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.