Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + Stackla Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and Stackla.
It's easy to connect Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + Stackla and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new collaborator is added to a library.
Triggers when a new element is created.
Triggers when an element is updated in a library.
Triggers when a new Asset is added to the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Triggers when a content creator completes the Rights by Registration process.
Triggers when a new library is created.
Triggers when a library is updated.
Triggers when an Asset is updated in the Stackla Asset Manager. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Send a Tile or Asset to a third party application. Requires Stackla Webhooks.
Triggers when a tile has its status changed to Publish.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + Stackla.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.