How to connect Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + HeySummit
Zapier lets you send info between Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and HeySummit automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Collaborator Is AddedTriggers when a new collaborator is added to a library.Trigger
- New Library Is CreatedTriggers when a new library is created.Trigger
- New Element in LibraryTriggers when a new element is created.Trigger
- Existing Library Is UpdatedTriggers when a library is updated.Trigger
- Existing Element Is UpdatedTriggers when an element is updated in a library.Trigger
- Upload ElementUpload an element (<10Mb).Action
- Check Status of Upload Element JobCheck status of upload element job.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee registers for your HeySummit event.Trigger
Triggers when a new attendee registers for a Talk within your HeySummit Event. A Zap is sent for each Talk they register for.
Triggers when an attendee purchased a ticket on your HeySummit event.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and HeySummit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.