How to connect Createsend + WP All Export Pro
Zapier lets you send info between Createsend and WP All Export Pro automatically—no code required.
- New BounceTriggers when a an email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).Trigger
- New Click ThroughTriggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a list is added for a client.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberCreate a new subscriber on a list.Action
- UnsubscribeRemove a subscriber from a list.Action
- WP All Export Pro
Triggers when any export is completed. Use the File URL in your action step to copy the export file. A Zapier action step cannot process the contents inside the export file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Createsend and WP All Export Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.