Createsend + Livestorm Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Createsend and Livestorm.
It's easy to connect Createsend + Livestorm and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a an email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).
Triggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.
Triggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.
Triggers when a webinar ends and send all the registrants one by one with attendance information. Does not include hosts and contributors.
Triggers when a webinar ends and includes all the registrants with attendance information (with line item support). Does not include hosts and contributors.
Triggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.
Triggers when a list is added for a client.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
Triggers when a new participant registers to a webinar.
Triggers when a webinar is published.
- Step 1: Authenticate Createsend + Livestorm.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.