How to connect CoSchedule + Medium
Zapier lets you send info between CoSchedule and Medium automatically—no code required.
- New ProjectTriggers when a new piece of project is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.Trigger
- New Marketing CampaignTriggers when a new marketing campaign is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created on the calendar.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreate a project and add it to your calendar OR your Workboard.Action
- Create EventCreate an Event and add it to your calendar.Action
- Create Social MessageCreate a Social Message and add it to your calendar.Action
Create a Marketing Campaign and add it to your calendar.
Create a task and add it to your calendar.
Find team member by email address, name or ID.
Creates a new story.
- Step 1: Authenticate CoSchedule + Medium.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.