Corsizio Help & Support
What Corsizio Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Deleted Event - Triggers when an event or class is deleted.
- Deleted Attendee - Triggers when an attendee is deleted.
- Updated Attendee - Triggers when an attendee is updated.
- New Attendee - Triggers when a new attendee registers or is created.
- New Event or Class - Triggers when a new event or class is created.
- Updated Event - Triggers when an event or class is updated.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Corsizio on Zapier
When you start creating a Corsizio Zap, you will be asked to connect your Corsizio account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Corsizio API key.
To locate your API Key in your Corsizio account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Corsizio account
- Navigate to "Settings > Integrations" from the main navigation menu.
- Enable the "Zapier Integration" by selecting the checkbox next to it.
- Click on the "Generate API Secret Key" button.
- Copy the generated API Secret Key to use within Zapier.
- Click on "Save integrations" to save your changes.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Corsizio account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Corsizio
Common Problems with Corsizio on Zapier
Does the Corsizio account need any special account permissions?#
Only users with the admin role or the account owner can configure Zapier integration within Corsizio. Once it is configured, the admin may share the API Secret Key with the appropriate person, if needed, to create zaps for their account.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message