How to connect ConvertKit + follow.it
Zapier lets you send info between ConvertKit and follow.it automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubscriberTriggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when a new purchase is added to your account.Trigger
- New Sequence SubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is added to a sequence.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).Trigger
- New Tag SubscriberTriggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from your emails.Trigger
- Add Subscriber to FormSubscribe someone to a specific form.Action
- Create or Update PurchaseAdds a purchase to a subscriber, or updates an existing purchase.Action
Add a subscriber to a specific sequence.
Add a subscriber to a specific tag.
Remove a specific tag from a subscriber if they have it.
Finds an existing confirmed subscriber by email.
Triggers when your feed got 'x' new subscribers on your RSS Feed.
- Step 1: Authenticate ConvertKit + follow.it.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.