Contactually Help & Support
What Contactually Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Bucketed Contact - Triggered when a contact is added to the specified bucket.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new Contact is created.
- Bucket Partner User's Contact - Adds a partner user's contact to a bucket.
- Bucket Contact - Add the contact to a bucket.
- Create Partner User Contact's Interaction - Creates a new partner user contact's interaction for with a contact.
- Create/Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates an existing contact.
- Create Partner User - Creates a user under the current partner (requires permissions).
- Create Partner User Contact's Note - Creates a note for a partner user's contact.
- Create Task - Create a new Task.
- Create Partner User's Contact - Creates a new contact for the given partner user.
- Create Interaction - Creates a new interaction for with a contact.
How to Get Started with Contactually
How to Get Started with Contactually on Zapier#
To get started with Contactually on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Contactually account to use with your Zap
You'll now be asked to log into your Contactually account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your Contactually account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Contactually
Common Problems with Contactually
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message