How to connect Confluence Server + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Status Hero automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Page or Blog Post
Triggers when a new page or blog post is created.
automatically do this!
Create Team Holiday
Creates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New CommentTriggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.Trigger
- Record Member AbsenceRecords leave, vacation, or absence for a team member.Action
- Create Team HolidayCreates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.Action
- Record ActivityRecords an activity and adds it to the next check-in for a specific team member.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server + Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Confluence Server
Confluence is where you create, organize and discuss work with your team. This integration connects to server-hosted instances of Confluence. Use the 'Confluence Cloud' app for server-hosted instances.