How to connect Confluence Server + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Status Hero automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New CommentTriggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.Trigger
- Record Member AbsenceRecords leave, vacation, or absence for a team member.Action
- Create Team HolidayCreates a team-wide holiday for your team. Note: Check-ins and reports are skipped for team holidays.Action
- Record ActivityRecords an activity and adds it to the next check-in for a specific team member.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server and Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.