How to connect Confluence Server + Status Hero
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Status Hero automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Confluence Server and Status Hero workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when someone on the team comments on a check-in from someone else on the team.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when someone on the team checks-in with a status update.Try ItTriggerInstant
Query String Parameters
Additional Request Headers
Triggers when someone on the team reacts (with an emoji) to a check-in from someone else on the team.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server and Status Hero.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.