Coherent Help & Support
What Coherent Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Team Member - Triggers when a new team member joins an organisation.
- Booking Cancelled - Triggers when a booking is cancelled.
- New Booking - Triggers when a new booking is created.
- New Organisation Sign-Up - Triggers when a new organisation signs up for a workspace.
- Invoice Received - Triggers when an invoice is received.
- Invoice Sent - Triggers when an invoice is sent.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Coherent on Zapier
When you start creating a Coherent Zap, you will be asked to connect your Coherent account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Coherent API key.
To locate your API Key in your Coherent account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Coherent account.
- Choose 'Integrations' from the left side menu.
- Click 'Create', in the 'Zapier' integration card.
- Click 'Create Access Token'.
- Copy the generated Access Token to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Coherent account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Coherent
Common Problems with Coherent on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message