Cognito Forms + Planning Center Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Cognito Forms and Planning Center.
It's easy to connect Cognito Forms + Planning Center and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Triggers when a payment is collected.
Triggers when someone updates an entry.
Triggers when a donation is received.
Triggers when a new Profile is created.
Triggers when an order is created.
Triggers when a refund is issued.
Triggers when the specified List has a new Person added.
Triggers when a form submission is received.
Triggers when a new workflow card is created in a specific workflow.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cognito Forms + Planning Center.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.