How to connect Cobot + Facebook Offline Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Cobot and Facebook Offline Conversions automatically—no code required.
- Membership Cancelation ChangedTriggers when the cancellation date of a membership is changed. In most cases that is when a member cancels their membership.Also triggers when admin cancels a member or changes the cancellation date.Trigger
- Membership Plan ChangedTriggers when a Members Plan is changed either by them or an admin.Trigger
- User Claims MembershipTriggers when a user claims a coworking space membership they were invited for.Trigger
- Invoice CreatedIs triggered when an invoice for a member is created automatically.Trigger
- Membership CanceledTriggers when the member has actually been canceled by cobot so that his membership is no longer active.Trigger
- Membership ConfirmedTriggers when a membership is confirmed and becomes active. This could be immediately upon confirmation by an admin or, in the case a future start date is given, when that date is reached.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is made for a resource like a meeting room.Trigger
- New MemberTriggered when a new member signs up or is added by an admin.Trigger
- Facebook Offline Conversions
Sends events from your customer systems (PoS, CRM, email service provider, etc) to connect Facebook campaigns to offline activity and business impact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cobot + Facebook Offline Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.