Cobot Help & Support
What Cobot Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Membership Confirmed - Triggers when a membership is confirmed. This could be immediately upon confirmation by an admin or to the date the membership should become active.
- Membership Canceled - Triggers when the member has actually been canceled by cobot so that his membership is no longer active.
- Membership Cancelation Changed - Triggers when the cancellation date of a membership is changed. In most cases that is when a member cancels their membership. But also triggers when an admin cancels a member or moves the cancellation date to another date.
- Membership Plan Changed - Triggers when a Members Plan is changed either by them or an admin.
- New Booking - Triggers when a new booking is made for a resource like a meeting room.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Cobot on Zapier
To get started with Cobot on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Cobot account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Cobot account (unless you are already logged in).
If all steps were successful your Cobot account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Cobot
Common Problems with Cobot on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message