Coassemble Help & Support
What Coassemble Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Group - Triggers when a new group is added.
- New Member - Triggers when a new member is added.
- Course Completed - Triggers when a student completes a course.
- New Enrolment - Triggers when a new enrolment is added.
- New Course - Triggers when a new course is created.
- New Department - Triggers when a new department is added.
- Find Group - Finds a group.
- Find Member - Finds a member of your Coassemble campus.
- Find Course - Finds a course.
- Create Group - Create a new group in a course.
- Create Course - Creates a new course.
- Create Member - Creates a new member.
- Create Department - Creates a new department.
- Create Enrolment - Enrols a user in a group.
How to Get Started with Coassemble on Zapier
When you start creating a Coassemble Zap, you will be asked to connect your Coassemble account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Coassemble account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Allow” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Coassemble account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Coassemble
Common Problems with Coassemble on Zapier
Does Coassemble need any special plan pricing?#
Coassemble Scale plans and up provide users with access to the eCoach API which is required to connect to third-party apps via Zapier. The Coassemble Scale plan is $899p/m.
Does the Coassemble account need any special account permissions?#
The Campus Manager permissions is required to use this Zapier integration.
Does Coassemble have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message