CMNTY Help & Support
What CMNTY Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New User - Triggers when a new user subscribes to your community platform.
- New Frozen User - Triggers when a user is frozen by a community manager.
- New Signed-Off User - Triggers when a user has left the community (signed-off).
- None yet!
- Create Invite - Create an entry in the invite table of your platform and send out the invitation.
- Give Points - Gives points to a member.
How to Get Started with CMNTY on Zapier
When you start creating a CMNTY Zap, you will be asked to connect your CMNTY account.
When you click connect, you will then be asked to enter your CMNTY username and password.
If those steps were correct, you'll get sent back to your Zap where you will now have your CMNTY account successfully connected!
Popular Things to do with CMNTY
Common Problems with CMNTY on Zapier
Does CMNTY need any special plan pricing?#
We offer a 14-day free trial that allows potential clients to connect Zapier to their trial CMNTY platform. Otherwise, our plans are paid monthly or annually. All plans have the ability to connect to Zapier. Our Personal plan is $39 per month, Personal Growth plan is $79 per month, Professional plan is $599 per month, and Professional Growth is $999 per month. We also have Premium customizable plans where price varies by client. https://www.cmnty.com/pricing/ & https://www.cmnty.com/pricing/compare
Does CMNTY need any special account permissions?#
Only Community Manager and Platform Owner roles have admin access and can set-up API tokens to connect to Zapier.
Does this doc have a help page for Zapier already?#
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message