How to connect Clust + Outplay
Zapier lets you send info between Clust and Outplay automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new application is approved.
Creates an Application
- New Application CreatedTriggers when a new application is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Application ApprovedTriggers when a new application is approved.TriggerScheduled
- New Application LateTriggers when a new application is lateTriggerScheduled
- New Application Pending SubmissionTriggers when a new application pending submission is detected (all mandatory documents provided but application not submitted)TriggerScheduled
- New Application SubmittedTriggers when a new application is submittedTriggerScheduled
- New Application Updated by ClientTriggers when an application is updated by clientTriggerScheduled
- Create ApplicationCreates an ApplicationActionScheduled
Triggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.
Create or Update Prospect and Adds to Sequence based on the provided Sequence Identifier
- Step 1: Authenticate Clust + Outplay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.