How to connect Cloze + VisitorTrack
Zapier lets you send info between Cloze and VisitorTrack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Company ChangeTriggers when a company is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Step Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Person ChangeTriggers when a person is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Project ChangeTriggers when a project is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Create CommunicationCreate a new communication record (email or call).Action
- Create/Update a CompanyCreates a company.Action
- Create Timeline EventCreates a new timeline event e.g. "Ticket Closed" or "Invoice Sent".Action
- Create a NoteCreate or update a note.Action
- Create/Update a PersonCreates or updates a person.Action
Creates or updates a project.
Creates a new ToDo.
Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloze and VisitorTrack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.