Cloudbeds Help & Support
What Cloudbeds Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Transaction - Triggers when a new transaction (credit or debit) is posted.
- New Reservation - Triggers when a new reservation is added.
- New Cancelled Guest - Triggers when a guest cancels their reservation.
- New Checked-Out Guest - Triggers when a guest is checked out.
- New In-House Guest - Triggers when a guest status is marked as in-house.
- New Guest - Triggers when a new guest is created.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with Cloudbeds on Zapier
When you start creating a Cloudbeds Zap, you will be asked to connect your Cloudbeds account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Cloudbeds account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Approve” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Cloudbeds account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Cloudbeds
Common Problems with Cloudbeds on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message