ClockShark Help & Support
What ClockShark Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Clock In - Triggers when an employee clocks in.
- New Job Added - Triggers when a job is created.
- New Clock Out - Triggers when an employee clocks out.
- New Notification - Triggers when an administrator notification occurs.
- New Task Added - Triggers when a task is created.
- New Schedule - Triggers when a schedule is created.
- None yet!
- Create Job - Creates a new job.
- Create Task - Creates a new task.
How to Get Started with ClockShark on Zapier
When you start creating a ClockShark Zap, you will be asked to connect your ClockShark account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ClockShark API key.
To locate your API Key in your ClockShark account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your ClockShark account from a web browser.
- Click on the "Admin" menu in the upper right, and select "Integrations."
- Locate the Zapier integration under "Other Integrations" and click the "+ Add" button.
- Click the "Generate Api Key" button.
- Copy the generated Api Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your ClockShark account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with ClockShark
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message