Clockify Help & Support
- How to Get Started with Clockify on Zapier
- Popular Things to do with Clockify
- Common Problems with Clockify on Zapier
How to Get Started with Clockify on Zapier
When you start creating a Clockify Zap, you will be asked to connect your Clockify account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Clockify API key.
To locate your API Key in your Clockify account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Clockify account (https://clockify.me/log-in)
- Hover over your profile image and click "Profile settings" in the expanded menu (https://clockify.me/user/settings).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the "API key" section.
- Click "Generate".
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Clockify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Clockify
Common Problems with Clockify on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Connect the Apps You Use Every Day
Get Started with a Free Account