Clockify Help & Support
What Clockify Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Project - Triggers when a new project is added to a workspace.
- New Task - Triggers when a new task is added to a project on a specified workspace.
- New Client - Triggers when a new client is added to a workspace.
- New Tag - Triggers when a new tag is added to a workspace.
- New Time Entry - Triggers when a new time entry is added.
- New Workspace - Triggers when a new workspace is created.
- New Timer Started - Triggers when a new entry is started and running.
- Find Client - Finds a client by name on a specified workspace.
- Find Tag - Finds a tag on a specified workspace.
- Find Time Entry - Finds a time entry by description, start datetime or end datetime.
- Find Project - Finds a project by name on a specified workspace.
- Find Task - Finds a task by name on a specified project and workspace.
- Find Running Timer - Finds a currently running time entry on a specified workspace.
- Create Project - Creates a project on a specified workspace.
- Create Time Entry - Creates a new time entry on a specified workspace.
- Create Client - Creates a client on a specified workspace.
- Create Task - Creates a task on a specified project.
- Create Tag - Creates a tag on a specified workspace.
- Start Timer - Starts a new time entry.
- Stop Timer - Stops currently running time entry on a specified workspace.
How to Get Started with Clockify on Zapier
When you start creating a Clockify Zap, you will be asked to connect your Clockify account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Clockify API key.
To locate your API Key in your Clockify account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Clockify account (https://clockify.me/log-in)
- Hover over your profile image and click "Profile settings" in the expanded menu (https://clockify.me/user/settings).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and locate the "API key" section.
- Click "Generate".
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Clockify account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Clockify
Common Problems with Clockify on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message