ClinchPad Help & Support
What ClinchPad Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Lead - Triggers when a new lead is added.
- None yet!
- Create a lead - Creates a new lead.
How to Get Started with ClinchPad on Zapier
When you start creating a ClinchPad Zap, you will be asked to connect your ClinchPad account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your ClinchPad API key.
To locate your API Key in your ClinchPad account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your ClinchPad account
- Click Settings in the top right-hand corner
- Select API on the left-hand menu and from there you will be able to locate your API Key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your ClinchPad account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With ClinchPad
Common Problems with ClinchPad on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message