How to connect ClickUp + Wix Automations
Zapier lets you send info between ClickUp and Wix Automations automatically—no code required.
- New FolderTriggers when new folders are created.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when new lists are created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when tasks are added.Trigger
- Task ChangesTriggers when a task changes.Trigger
- New ChecklistAdd a checklist to a taskAction
- Create FolderCreates a new folderAction
- Create ListCreates a new listAction
- Post a Task CommentPost a comment to a taskAction
Add time tracked to a task
Post an attachment to a task.
Creates a new subtask
Creates a new task.
- Wix Automations
Uses of your pre-defined automation rules as a trigger.
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickUp and Wix Automations.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.