How to connect ClickFunnels + Zipwhip
Zapier lets you send info between ClickFunnels and Zipwhip automatically—no code required.
- Send SMS messages via Zipwhip to mobile phones validated by Phone Validator with new ClickFunnel contact activity
Send SMS messages via Zipwhip to mobile phones validated by Phone Validator with new ClickFunnel contact activity
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with ClickFunnels + Zipwhip
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their ClickFunnels + Zipwhip workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
Send SMS messages via Zipwhip to mobile phones validated by Phone Validator with new ClickFunnel contact activitySend SMS messages via Zipwhip to mobile phones validated by Phone Validator with new ClickFunnel contact activityPremium
- New Contact ActivityTriggers when Contact activity record is created.Trigger
- New Failed PurchaseTriggers when a failed Purchase is made in a Funnel.Trigger
- New Successful PurchaseTriggers when a successful Purchase is made in a Funnel.Trigger
- Add Email to ListAdd a Contact Profile Email to a List.Action
- Add Tag to EmailAdd a Tag to a Contact Profile by Email.Action
- Create Contact OptinCreates a new opt-in for an email.Action
- Create Contact ProfileCreate or update a Contact Profile for an email.Action
- Remove Email From ListRemove a Contact Profile Email from List.Action
Remove a Tag from a Contact Profile by Email.
Find a Contact Profile by exact match Email.
Find or Create Contact Profile
Triggers when a new SMS is sent.
Triggers when your landline receives a new SMS from a mobile number.
Saves new contact to Zipwhip.
Sends a SMS from your landline to a mobile number.
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickFunnels and Zipwhip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.