How to connect Clickedin + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between Clickedin and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead (Connected)Triggers when a new lead accepts your connection invite.Trigger
- Lead Who RepliedTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time.Trigger
- Negative LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a negative way.Trigger
- Neutral LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a neutral way.Trigger
- Positive LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a positive way.Trigger
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
Adds a lead to an existing campaign.
Stops all campaign for a lead.
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Clickedin and LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.