How to connect Clickedin + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Clickedin and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead (Connected)Triggers when a new lead accepts your connection invite.Trigger
- Lead Who RepliedTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time.Trigger
- Negative LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a negative way.Trigger
- Neutral LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a neutral way.Trigger
- Positive LeadTriggers when a new lead replies for a first time in a positive way.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Clickedin and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.