How to connect Citrix ShareFile + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Citrix ShareFile and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new client is created.
Adds a note in the chosen folder.
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.TriggerScheduled
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added to the chosen folder.TriggerScheduled
- Add NoteAdds a note in the chosen folder.ActionScheduled
- Add URLAdds a URL in the chosen folder.ActionScheduled
- Create FolderCreates a folder in the chosen folder. If home is chosen will create a folder in the home directory.ActionScheduled
- Create Client UserCreates a ShareFile user with the given information.ActionScheduled
- Upload FileAllows user to upload a file to the selected folder.ActionScheduled
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Citrix ShareFile + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.