How to connect Webex + Postmark
Zapier lets you send info between Webex and Postmark automatically—no code required.
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Trigger
- Create MembershipCreates Cisco Webex Teams membership.Action
- Post Message (Plain Text)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Post Message (Markdown)Creates a Cisco Webex Teams message.Action
- Create SpaceCreates Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Delete SpaceDeletes Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Post FilePosts file in a Cisco Webex Teams space.Action
- Update Space TitleUpdates a Cisco Webex Team space's title.Action
If an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.
When a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.
When a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.
Sends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.
Send an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Webex + Postmark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.